District No. 6, Township 18, Range 9
Board of School Directors
Joseph Turner, President J. J. Eble, Clerk Wm. Blair
The Morgan School is about four miles southeast of Chandlerville and for years was known as the Morgan Brick School.
The present building is a fine modern one and was erected in 1897.
The district is one of the oldest in the county and the school enrolled a number of years ago a very large number of pupils. At present the enrollment is only about ten, another evidence that the number of children in the country at present is not what it was years ago.
We find that the following teachers have been employed at this school: John Reynolds, Chas. Dillow, Ethel Shore, R. H. Drinkwater, Geo. W. Blair, Lewis Kirchner and Edgar Blair.
Miss Marguerite Snell taught her first term last year and met with such excellent success that the directors at once employed her for 1914-1915.