District No. 46, Township 17, Range 11
Board of School Directors
H. J. Korsmeyer, President G. H. Lovekamp, Clerk Wm. Herbert
This new building was erected in 1913 and is up-to-date in every respect. The Standard School Diploma will adorn the walls in a few days.
Harry Niestradt was the teacher during 1913-1814 and Miss Pearl Beauchamp has been employed for 1914-1915.
The site is one-half mile north of Arenzville.
The first school house was erected in 1865 and was located about one-half mile south and west of the present building.
Misses May Johnson, Marie Arenz, Kathryn Abney, Cora Britton, Mrs. L. Beards, Mrs. A. Ham and Mr. A. E. Hinners have taught at this school.