District No. 35, Township 17, Range 11
Board of School Directors
Clayton Webster, President A. R. Webster, Clerk Frank Sweatman
This school is two miles west of Jules and is a very well equipped building.
The school house was erected in 1899 on land purchased from John Engle.
It is well lighted and heated by a furnace.
The following teachers have taught this school: Misses Ida Huppers, Mary Kilham, Kathryn Abney, Maude Horrom, Bertha Anderson, Theresa Greenmeyer, Clara M. Way, Rea L. Black, Rosalie Thomas. Last year Virginia Bishop taught the school and she will be the teacher again this year.