District No. 2, Township 19, Range 9
Board of School Directors
Edw. Dick, President H. A. Schaad, Clerk H. H. Lovekamp
The Dick School is situated four and one half miles east of Chandlerville on the Chandlerville-Oakford wagon road, and has an enrollment of about forty pupils.
The community spirit here is excellent and the school is classed as one of the best.
Arthur A. Lintner has been employed to teach his fifth term here at a salary of $60.
The eighth grade commencement exercises of this school were held in the Mt. Olive Church in the spring of 1914.