District No. 112, Township 17, Range 8
Board of School Directors
L. C. Hewitt, President Wm P. Newell, Clerk H. C. Stribling
This school house was erected in 1909 and is a little north of where the old building was located.
It is very well equipped and the school spirit is excellent.
Mr. Noah Smith was instrumental in getting this new school house for the district.
Misses Rose Brown, Myrtle Daniel, Eva Achue and Norma Virgin have been the teachers of late years.
Mr. Lee Watkins of Ashland will teach the school during 1914-1915.