District No. 33, Township 17, Range 10
Board of School Directors
Edwin Campbell, President R. H. Campbell, Clerk D. Brockhouse
This is the smallest school building in the county an is on the State Road on and one fourth miles west of Virginia. Older people remember a school in the district in the early sixties. It was then known as the Angier School.
It stood on the Angier farm about one-half mile east of the present one. This school burned and the origin of the fire was unknown. It was possibly some years before it was rebuilt. This was about thirty years ago.
The enrollment here has been at times considerable, but at present it is very small.
During much of 1913-1914, the entire enrollment consisted of small children, sisters of the teacher.
Misses Florence Black, Edith Mains, Frances Plummer, Virginia Bishop and Beryl Dunn have taught here.
Miss Eva Achue will teach her second year at this place during 1914-1915.